Friday, July 22, 2011

beach and brunch

so on the weekend we went to the beach
where we got these yummy hamburgers
and then we went for a walk
where we saw this rock jetty 
where the water
was coming up through little holes in the rocks and it looked like a fountain 
and the water was such a beautiful blue :)
the next morning we went to Rosie where I got this godly cup of hot chocolate
and breakfast burrito
and my mom got huevos rancheros which were both really good
then we got these two tiny cupcakes for dessert
(the one on the right was the winner)
a picture of the place, yep that woman is starring at me
and they had these delicious looking ham and cheese croissants that I have to get next time
but we really went there to see my brother
The Proud Flesh play
(http://theproudflesh.bandcamp.com/)
when I own a house, my counters have to look like this at all times
they while we were waiting for the bill we noticed how cool the light was above our table 

No comments:

Post a Comment