Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alexander McQueen show

so I walked through Central Park to go to the Alexander McQueen show
so I walked past the lake
past the fountain
and finally got to the Met
once there I walked past the ginormous line because I'm a member
and to the Savage Beauty show. It was spectacular, I definitely recommend going to anyone, regardless of whether you like fashion or not. For example, there was a hologram of Kate Moss there, it was soo awesome
and then I stopped next door and checked out the Richard Serra drawings
...and the next day I had Salmonella poisoning which caused me to have Gastro-enteritis which caused me to be severly dehydrated which caused me to go to the hospital...it was like there was like a party of diseases in my body it was awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment