Sunday, July 3, 2011

AMAZING PAPER STORE THAT I CAN'T GET OVER

so we went to Alfalfa's for lunch

and got a spicy tuna roll

vegetable minestrone soup 

and a tomato mozzarella and pesto melt to share

the quote underneath my tea's bottle cap

then we went to the most amazing paper store ever of all time

because it was just so beautiful inside

with all these amazing notebooks on great wooden shelves 

and wax seals on the counter

along with little clock faces 

old type writers 

and these awesome fine tipped ink pens

I was in love

then we went into the back where there was a whole wall of ribbons

and this cool window to the side

and the rest was just glorious paper products

with the walls just filled with different papers ranging from japanese screen printed paper to hemp based paper

this was really cool hand woven paper

I want my whole house to look like this store

and there were also a bunch of great coffee table kinda books as well

the next day we went to Turley's 

to get chai teas 

might I say the best chai teas in the world

they're literally the best I've ever had 

then we went to the sport club

where there was a tandem bike that was just a littleeee too long

and then we sat by the pool and finished our teas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment