Tuesday, July 26, 2011

getting my mac and going to the food network...kinda

so in the morning we went out to the breakfast and fed these cute little birds bits of our crumbs :)
then I went into Chelsea Markets where the food network is!!! aka the love of my life sfjsjdladjl
I went up the fifth floor but on the way up the elevator doors opened at 2 and it was like glowing holiness and angels were singing there was a sign that was like 'God and food are on this floor'...haha well maaayybe not but I was dying 
and you might not be able to see it but those signs are directing people to the Iron Chef America show!!!!sldfjsdfj I was so excited I knocked on the door lol probably not a good idea and this huge black guy was like uh yes? and I was like how do you get tickets?!?! while I was grinning from ear to ear lol and he was like you don't, you have to know someone bye lol and I was like ok and walked out in a daze haha at least I got in the door!!
then heaven was sent down to earth in the form of a mac computer. I swear when I opened the box a choir was singing 
and I was so happy hahaha
I presented it to the world
I cradled it
and then I tucked it back in bed haha
and that night I made strawberry shortcake with cream and biscuits which was really good :)
and when we woke up look who decided to stopped by for a visit? Mr. Fluff Ball himself...gahh he was so cute!!
then we went to the beach but stopped to get some lunch first
I got a B.L.T.
and mom got a turkey club with like eight thousand layers 
and even though it was really hot the clouds were amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment