Wednesday, August 3, 2011

down south in columbia :)

so we always drive down to south carolina to visit my grandmother. Whenever we go down we always seem to have really good lunches 
and we also get boiled peanuts..
which might sound really weird to some people but
they are like my FAVORITE thing in the world like literally the best and I always eat like a pound in a sitting so this time we got three bags...which obviously made me really happy haha
then we went out to sushi and this was like the best roll ever...well definitely of the table that night. it was shrimp and avocado with spicy tuna on top and a little tempura crunch on top gahh so good! 
my mom's was pretty cool because it had scallops inside which I had never had with sushi before. it was really good but very rich
and to be honest I forget what this one is the only thing I know is that it was tempura fried but it was pretty good as well, I just can never get into tempura fried sushi that much, I think it takes away from the simplicity of sushi as a dish
but then we got some reallll food from the best bbq place in town ;)
the sauce is made by angels I swear haha

No comments:

Post a Comment