Saturday, August 20, 2011

out to eat a head of lettuce

so after dropping jacob at the airport we stopped by this place that sold boiled peanuts and we did get them but the guy was super weird
and had all this crazy stuff out back which you couldn't see from the road
and that night we went out to dinner at this place right on the water but I'm sure your'e thinking what the heck is that thing on her plate. Well yes, I was a little deceived. On the menu it said 'an ice-burg lettuce wedge salad' typically a cut of an ice-burg lettuce head but nope I got the whole lettuce head and let me tell you it was not the greatest thing on earth, but the crab cake to the left of it was awesome. Oh yea and that little metal cup in the back is a side of guacamole...which I will never understand
anyway after dinner we walked on the deck outside of the restaurant
which had a really nice view from it

No comments:

Post a Comment