Wednesday, August 10, 2011

walk on the pier

so we went out for a walk on the beach
because it was such a pretty time of day
and I figured
I could get some cool photos
so we went down to the water
and I took this
and then he took the camera
and took this
and this
this
and this
and there were all these cute little birds running in and out of the water
and then we went to the pier
because we had secret access to it and everything ;)
:)
cutie 
and there were like 5 million seagulls 
so of course we chased after all of them
and it was so pretty
looking out to that, ah I love the beach
but then of course 
came the
self 
timer
tango shots ;)
looking down trying to see any fish
so amazing
I was seriously in love
and I loved how the wind created this cool look on the sand...
and the water created a similar look on the tide pools

No comments:

Post a Comment