Monday, August 15, 2011

S.N.O.B!!!!

so on Thursday night we went to S.N.O.B (Slightly North of Broad) one of my uncles restaurants
and after taking a picture with my brother 
we went outside and took a picture together under the sign
ok so basically let me just fill you in. Anything, absolutely anything, you order at any of my uncles restaurants is literally to die for, so I'll show you everything we ordered I bet you your mouth starts watering just looking at it. So here we have a lamb sausage under a bed of couscous that the kitchen sent out for us. Oh my lord, this was probably the best thing I had all night it was seriously amazing
then for appetizers we ordered beef carpaccio which was sooooo good and perfectly seasoned and it melted just like butter in your mouth
we also ordered tuna sashimi which was heavenly 
and in the back right is the restaurants famous shrimp and grits which was really good as well
then me and jacob shared seared scallops with a peach on top that had a slightly spicy kick to it which was soo sooo good. I would never have thought to pair a peach with a scallop but it was probably the best scallops I've ever had 
then I ordered swordfish because somehow neither I nor Jacob have  ever had it before 
and jacob ordered duck because both of us had never had it either and they were both delicious. The duck was in a honey thyme reduction, which tasted (and sounds) good enough to be on Iron Chef America haha
then my mom insisted that I send the camera around to take pictures of everyones dishes. Although I can't tell you what these all  are they all look fabulous
well I assume this one was a steak
and I think this one was another steak with a crab cake on top 
oh and then desert came which was basically sent from the gods. This was called the 'derby' pie and it was basically just chocolate over chocolate over chocolate in a crust with I think some caramel or something with vanilla ice cream oh my gosh it was soooooo sooo good haha oh I want it right now even writing about it haha
and jacob ordered the almond spice cake which was super delicious  and not as rich as mine which was nice 
and afterward they gave us candied orange peels, my favorite!
oh I wish I could just live in this place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment