Friday, June 3, 2011

APPLE PIE!

so after eating a delicious brunch with amazing chocolate mousse for dessert

we made play-doh bears and

a play-doh igloo

but then I decided to make apple pie and ice cream :)

all from scratch of course

so while mixing the cream up

they talked

but then I realized I needed to refrigerate the pie crust dough so we went out to dinner, where they had awesome bread set out

and it was pretty cool inside 

I got a crab cake burger with hushpuppies on the side :) so good!

and Jacob and Steve shared the Alaskan king crab legs where the only bad thing about them was there wasn't enough

then on the way back from driving Jacob's grandparents to the airport 

the mountains were incredible

look at all those white peaks!

ugh why are honest teas so good!?!

anyway after rolling out the dough I made the pie crust

which looked awesome and so tasty 

so then I put all the spices and such with the apple slices

and after mixing it all together...
(it smelled so good you have no idea!)

I filled the pie crust 

and then covered it with the second pie crust dough

and made this design on top :)

it looked so cool and professional haha

while this was going on they were having a water fight

and Jacob was spraying the windows

a-mazing ugh so delicious looking sdjfjfslf

and after I picked this pretty flower

we went to Chick-fil-A..

which I had never had before...and it was pretty tasty

and on the way home there was a really pretty sunset :)

No comments:

Post a Comment