Saturday, June 4, 2011

Company Picnic

so we got in the car on the way to steve's company's picnic

mohawk boy

and we drove through such a beautiful area

and as we drove

it just got prettier

and the clouds were perfect

and so were the hills

I just couldn't get over it

and when we got there we saw this awesome lavender limonade 

but we went for the beer, which wasn't great by the way

so I went with the boys to feed the chickens

where they fed them

dandelion leaves 

then I went to feed myself
...this cilantro lime chile sauce for the shrimp was awesome 

and so was the limon dill sauce

but Jacob had never had a radish before, at least he didn't think so

so he tried one

and he thought they were pretty good

so then we tried another beer hoping that this one would be better, but despite the cool label it was just as bad

and so was this one

but this grilled pita bread was amazing!

and so was everything else :)

and each table had these cute flower in tin cans which I liked a lot

the burgers were pretty nice as well haha

then Jacob spilled BBQ sauce on his arm and tried to wipe it and wiped more BBQ sauce on haha I dunno maybe you had to be there but it was pretty funny

anyway then it was desert time and I think we went a bit overboard haha

and after it was my favorite time of day

so we went to a look out area 

looking back to where the event was 

cutie 

kissie

I dunno I though it looked kinda cool

No comments:

Post a Comment