Thursday, June 23, 2011

first philly cheese steak ever!!

so, as requested, I entered my name into a competition, an ice cream eating competition that is!!

and on the drive back

the mountains

and the sky 

and everything

was beautiful

then we went to fire house subs

where we got a philly cheese steak

my first philly cheese steak ever to be exact

so I took my first bite

and oh my lord

it was soooo good

then we went to the grocery store

haha whats in the cart Jacob? 

anyway we were going to the grocery because we were getting ingredients to make croissants, but first we had to make the dough

so we got yeast

and added it to tepid aka warm milk

then sifted flour and salt

and after combining both mixtures 

we had to knead it

until it was all stuck together

then we covered it 

while the bread was rising...

I had my first drum lesson!

but then the master showed me how it was really done

oh hey there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment