Sunday, June 26, 2011

ICE CREAM EATING CONTEST AKA THE DAY I DIED

so we went to eats and sweets, the ice cream store where the competition was 

and after I got all suited up 

I took a picture with the rest of the contestants 

and I was so ready to win this thing

so the kids round went first

and this kid was so ridiculously good
(even without using his hands) 

that he won the competition

however I'm not sure he felt too good

then I was next!!

so they set up the table again

and while the boys played in the sprinkler 

we sat down

and got down to business 

 cheering after they announced my name was 'Izzy the Ice Cream Eating Machine'

and I was all excited and totally ready to do it

and then they brought out the ice cream, 2.5 pounds to be exact

and for a split second I was like wait why am I doing this again

but I was like no I'm ready for this bring it on!

until they put half a container of whipped cream on top and I was like really?... really!?

but there was no time to think because the competition began

my tactic was to

drink and scoop 

and scoop and drink

and it was actually pretty easy in the beginning 

and I was chugging along and everyone was pretty equal and I was like maybe I'll actually win!!

but that went away pretty quickly

when I started detesting the taste of it

and thinking

can someone win already because this is the most revolting thing I have ever done

like

even just the taste of it was grossing me out and I had like brain freeze in my shoulder

and was thinking

what the hell and I doing, I would rather die than put this in my mouth

and finally after 9 min that guy with the black goatee won

and I was like thank the lord

because although I ate this much, about 1.5 pounds 

I was feeling so sick

it was ridiculous 

so I went to the bathroom

and after repeatedly asking myself why I would ever do this to my body

I made myself throw up a little. To put it bluntly, I had eaten so much ice cream so fast that it was still cold coming up. Yep, I was like a human milk shake dispenser, nice right? 

and then I went and died

like literally I've never felt that sick in my entire life haha

my advice, never enter an eating competition of any kind of food for any reason ever ever ever haha

No comments:

Post a Comment