Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Boulder Creek Festival!!

so after spreading honey butter

on really yummy rolls

jacob and his family visited me at the boulder creek festival because I was working it and we all decided to do the bungee trampoline and while jacob was getting suited up

christian was already flying around up there

so jacob got on

and clipped on

and up he went!

hahah best face ever

I think he enjoyed it

then zack got ready

while I did it

1...

2..

and there he goes

then we saw that guy from food network, you know the guy from diners, drive ins and dives, you know guy feri 

and jacob was so inspired by his hair he needed to get some himself

which he modeled quite nicely 

oh look its the old me

oh hey guy feri hows the food network?

I don't know if you can read these but they're awesome aka I love cliff bar

anyway then I took this cute picture of jacob..

...and this gross picture of this dog

then we walked through the art tent and I thought these forks were quite whimsical 

so this summer I am interning at boulder creek events as an event manager. this is the area I was managing, about 30 vendors!

yep I was large and in charge :)

then we walked by and there was this cool rock sculpture and we walked a little further

and we found the guy that was making them

and then the next day I walked by and there was another one

all the free samples I pigged out on haha

mm look who came to visit me

looking out from my info tent

the best of the free samples, and I don't even like coconut! 

and a beautiful sunset ended the evening 

the next day I got a visit from a squirrel

who ran down the tree

grabbed

an apple

and ran back up the tree

and proceded 

to eat it 

looking out to the side of my tent

I guess he was done with it

then I walked down a bit and saw all of these rock sculptures, like ok I thought the other ones were cool but really there are like 50 billion I think the coolness wore off now kidding they are pretty spectacular esp. if you saw him making them

when I got to jacob's house this was on the counter...vanilla ice cream peanut butter pie...yum!

here'e a slice of it...don't you wish you could have it ;)

the next day 60+ mph winds came through and knocked down all of my vendors tents...like literally they were blowing ALL OVER THE PLACE and it was ridiculous so a lot of them packed up and went home :/

but that didn't stop the duck race from happening! 

so about 7,000 rubber ducks are bought by people and they're all put in this huge net above the river and 

they're all dropped out and float down the river 

and whoever comes in first wins a prize or something, to be honest I wasn't quite sure 

but it was pretty cool to see 7,000 ducks floating down the river 

then jacob came to visit me again and we went to this awesome root beer vendor stand

where you buy these awesome metal mugs for $10 and then have free refills all day

and you pour it yourself from one of his many root beer barrels!

it was

pretty much

the

best thing ever

even though we didn't get anything here it's just the best sign in the world, I had to take a picture haha

cutie

and a serious hottie 

ok so somehow I've gone through 20 years of life without having a corn dog 

so I figured what better way to have one then at a fair 

and it was sooooo0o0o good haha

prettiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment